Vendor assessment / process assessment
GQS is able to conduct ad-hoc assessment visits in order to support its customers in ensuring that their consolidated or potential new vendors are in position to meet the given objectives. The assessment is based on client’s requirements (through check lists and questionnaires) and is tailored to a specific company or a specific process.
Vendor assessment and process assessment are performed by qualified professionals.
Services provided include:
- Assessment of legal and financial status
- Management structure
- Company capability (Sales , Engineering, Procurement , Production processes, Quality Control, Administration, Logistics, After Sales etc.)
- Vendor’s current and future workload analysis
- Availability and status of machines, equipment and tools
- Human resources and competences
- Vendor’s reference / experience lists
- Vendor’ qualifications / approvals
- Quality control system
- Quality management system and procedures
- Health safety and environmental management system and procedures